Conversational training (afternoon)
You feel comfortable with your written German but less confident when it comes to your speaking skills? Then this course fits perfectly to train your oral fluency for daily use.
In this course our qualified and highly motivated teachers put a specific focus on phonetics and oral fluency. Specific speaking exercises will help our students to strenghten their ability for fluent and self-confident expression.
After an entry-level test the participants will be grouped in suitable classes (level A1 – C1) with an average size of 8 students. The course takes place twice a week on Monday and Wednesday and includes 5 lessons per week.
If you have particular difficulties with pronunciation, then a specific phonetic course might just be what you need.
You aim for certainty in your professional environment? Our rhetoric training helps you to become a professional speaker step by step.
- Course material and 1 textbook
- Leisure program (travel and entry expenses exclusive)
- Dialoge certificate
- Free Wifi at school
- Min. 5 students / class
- Max. 12 students / class
- Starting dates: Every week
- Lessons: 1:30 p.m. – 3:25 p.m. (Mon & Wed)
- 5 lessons / week
- Level A1 – C1
- Minimum age 16 years (exceptions on request)
- School holidays: 17.12.2022 – 08.01.2023
- School holidays: 24.12.2023 – 07.01.2024