Erasmus courses for teachers and school staff
The right language course for teachers, but also for school staff from abroad who want to further develop their language skills and teaching methods. All of our Erasmus programs are 100% funded by the EU.
After a placement test, the participants are assigned to a class (A0 – C1 level) with an average class size of 6 students that matches their current German level.
Class schedules are based on the relevant programs. We have a wide range of courses offering the right program for every participant:
- Intensive Course
- Language + Methodology
- Language + Observation
- Language + Intuition & Perception for Spatial Design
- Language + German Cuisine
- Integration + Observation
By the way: Group courses for school classes including an accompanying group leader are available here!
- Course material
- Leisure program (Travel and entry costs included – depending on the program)
- You can find more information here
- Max. 12 students / class