Exam Preparation (afternoon)
The suitable German course for students who want to prepare for an international recognized Telc or TestDaF examination.
In this course our qualified teachers prepare the students for the examinations Telc and TesDaf with specific chosen test exercises. The aim of this course is to build up our students’ confidence in order to accomplish the best possible outcome.
After an entry-level test the participants will be grouped in suitable classes (level A1 – C1) with an average size of 8 students. The course takes place twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday and includes 5 lessons per week.
Here you’ll find more information about our exams.
You are unsure if your skills are sufficient for the aspired exam level?
Then you might want to consider our intensive course.
Prices weekly (1 – 11 weeks)
Prices weekly (12+ weeks)
- Course material and 1 textbook
- Leisure program (travel and entry expenses exclusive)
- Dialoge certificate
- Free Wifi at school
- Min. 5 students / class
- Max. 12 students / class
- Starting dates: Every week
- Lessons: 13:30 a.m. to 15:25 p.m. (Tu + Th)
- 5 lessons / week
- Level A1 – C1
- Minimum age 16 years (exceptions on request)
- School holidays: 17.12.2022 – 08.01.2023
- School holidays: 24.12.2023 – 07.01.2024